Has Also said anything about a future Trike?
I would love to see a Also E Trike !
Many seniors including my wife can not ride a two wheel bike.
Some features I would like to see in a trike would be :
It should be designed for all terrain with wheels tha cover a wide range of tires for different terrain including soft sand. Tires size from 3" to 4 1/2"
It should be a semi recumbant for better stability . This would also distinguish it from most other trikes that are not as stable.
What other features do you think are needed?
I would love to see a Also E Trike !
Many seniors including my wife can not ride a two wheel bike.
Some features I would like to see in a trike would be :
It should be designed for all terrain with wheels tha cover a wide range of tires for different terrain including soft sand. Tires size from 3" to 4 1/2"
It should be a semi recumbant for better stability . This would also distinguish it from most other trikes that are not as stable.
What other features do you think are needed?